Re: carlisle

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 07:29:57 EST

Hey Jon,

Have you checked Mapquest lately? I brought it up because I couldn't
remember the distance, and I'm fairly certain that the route it told me
was not the same as what we did last year. Wasn't one of the reasons we
chose that route because that's what Mapquest said would be fastest?
Anyway, might be worth checking it to see what it's saying now. Any way
to make that drive shorter would be fine with me :-).

Thanks,
Jason