RE: Now Bernd....again

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 08:15:26 EST

Hehehe....Nah...

Rename the DML to the "Texas DML". (I like that Gene)

People who drive lowered trucks will be forced to drive on pothole ridden
streets (forcing them to raise them back up)...BUT...all truck owners
(well...maybe not Fords) will be given discount coupons to Fabtech, Rancho,
ProComp, and Trailmaster for all sorts of suspension mods. Then, I will
spend our taxpayers money on a large "Offroad" theme park, in every major
city, for all of us who are stuck with driving 2 hours to get to a decent
area to play or only have a "Local Mudhole" to play in. ;)

I could go further....but i've gotta get to work to check my email. ;)

- Bernd