Front end parts.

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 09:20:07 EST

With all of the talk about problems with ball joints and such, I had a
friend of mine who is a mechanic at the local Dodge dealer check mine out,
and sure enough they're spent. The vehicle is no longer covered under
warranty, so I have to cough up the money to get it fixed. I really don't
want to spend the money on OEM parts, just to have them crap out again. Does
anyone make a heavy duty replacement part ? I've seen some as part of a lift
kit, but I'm not ready to shell out the 1500.00 for one. Any ideas?

  Thanks.

   Doug Greig
   98 CC V6 4X4 Sport

     "Is this signature long enough........or have others gone to far??"