Re: Re: HRP Friday Night

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:01:30 EST

Hey Mike.

How much ET does the tailgate/spare removal buy you? Or is the weight
reduction eaten up in loss of traction due to lack of weight on rear wheels?

Whats the IAT thing? You using a fixed resistor? Last time out I made a run
with my IAT sensor disconnected, and the MIL lit. Didn't seem to make a
difference.

Wouldn't the coolant temp sensor have more impact on the open loop fuel
curves?

Anybody else comin' (to the track)

65 degrees, 30% humidity, Sea level track- What a night for racing.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto, MP SBEC