Re: Auxil. Air Tank ok tip time

From: Mark Johnson (mAARk@wrlc.org)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:23:45 EST

>This was a few years ago and i didnt know they sell a adapter for it. as for
>the gas part all i did was pull the fuel pump fuse. you can alsopull the
>injector fuses also. this way all you get is air.
>Rob

Yeah, but if you could disconnect only the injector for the "pump" cylinder,
you could start the engine and pump all your tires up while the engine is
running. Stopping all fuel flow would mean you have to hold the starter on
the entire time your inflating the tire, stop and check the pressure and hold
the key again until you get it right. If unplugging the injector would
work, that
would be pretty slick (My new '92 Dak is my first TPI vehicle, so all this
is new
and exciting to me, if you couldn't tell ;-)).

Mark Johnson (mAARk) Pasadena, Maryland. '92 Dakota V6/Auto daily driver!
1970 AAR 'Cuda, Sassy Grass Green, weekend cruiser and rough show car.
1973 Challenger, Med. Blue, 318/2bbl,daily driver,future 360 muscle car!
1940 Chrysler Royal Coupe,440/auto,under construction, future street rod!
See my cars and my huge AAR gallery @ http://aar.moparweb.com (Thanks Chris!)