Re: Re: Mud and Headers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 12:52:25 EST

> Thought about #1...but #2 sounds a little bit better. ;)
>
> I don't know either if the Steel Wool will scrape the nickle
> plating...wonder if there's some "Wonder Spray" out there for that.

Bernd,
Won't a pressure washer do the job? Fortunately for me, I have access to a
$4000 pressure washer which has adjustable PSI ratings from 500PSI all the
way to 3500PSI, and also can spray out cold water or hot water(adjustable
from 75degree all the way upto 350 degrees). I dont see why a normal, but
good pressure washer wouldnt be able to do the trick either.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6