Re: R/T or imposter

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 13:46:39 EST

In a message dated 1/13/00 10:32:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

> Check out this link. It supposedly has the R/T 5.9. However does not look to
> be an R/T. Why would you replace the R/T wheels with those. Plus the tires
> look to big for an R/T. Is the owner on the list?

That isn't an R/T, adn the paint is a Sad attempt to duplicate Stillens
Dakota, the ones sits at a Factory hight not even r/t low, I think he just
has a 5.9L in there and called it a R/T it says it has a R/T5.9LV8, never
that it was a R/t though
    Greg