Re: Peter Anthony

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 15:20:07 EST

Sandy, don't feel to bad, Peter boy has ripped several of us
off. DON'T BUY OR SELL ANYTHING FROM
PETER ANTHONY.

I have been waiting for my $90 payment since middle
of november for an electric fan I sold to him.
Each time I send him an email he promises
to ship it out (at his companies expense)
and to which I never received it, after 2 months.

It is time for people screwed by Peter to
band together and put a stop to this guy.

Ban his scam artist butt from the list too.
(gee can you tell I am upset)

Ja