Re: must install headers

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 16:54:41 EST

>> the
first thing he said was "why do you want headers?" Uhhh.... Is that
a trick question? Then he asked if I'd done the exhaust (yep), K&N
(yep), underdrive pulleys (nope). I decided to forestall him, by
volunteering that I need to get a ported TB, but hadn't done it yet
because I got a deal on the headers. <<

I hate people like that!
Those are the same people that say stuff like "why put all that money
into that truck when you can get something newer" or some crap along
those lines. Besides, you already had the headers, what, where you goonna
say "You know, you're right! I'll send them back right away!!"
geez..

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.