Re: Now Bernd....again

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 20:00:03 EST

In a message dated 1/14/00 4:01:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> ridden
> streets (forcing them to raise them back up)...<<<
>
> THAT'S DISCRIMMINATION!
>
> IMPEACH!!!!!
>
> -independant council in charge of the impeachment of people who
> discriminate against lowered trucks, mike d.

PREACH IT!!!

oh well good thing he's not in control, otherwise ymNice 2wd would be a
lifted wanna be 4x4, I like both, but combos of the two, NAH, I love 4x4's
there funa as hell, you can go anywere (atleast ina S/C Taco), but for the
street, I love my 2wd, adn if the roads are filled with that many potholes,
well lifes a BITCH, cuz ya know waht, they'll F*ck up lifted trucks too!
    Greg