Re: Need a new alarm after last night

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 01:26:31 EST

I'm gonna get a Viper 550 with auto start this or next weekend (paycheck
permitting)
the cost is 150 bucks so if anyone else wants one. I'm gonna go buy some.
-Dester

<< went with the Viper alarm and I'm really pleased with it. Depending on how
 much you want to spend, you can load it up with every conceivable option.
One
 of the things I've been meaning to do is to rig a plunger switch to the rear
 tailgate so if somebody opens it it will set off the alarm. The shock
sensor is
 not sensitive enough to go off if you open the gate gently.
 Tom