Re: throttle body comparison

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 01:06:24 EST

How bout their service with their customers?
I wasnt happy... =)
reminder, 17 days for next day air on a "in stock item"
F&B got my check on a Sat. got my TB 10AM Monday
Cant ask for any better service than that
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ