Re: Auxil. Air Tank ok tip time

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 21:46:29 EST

In a message dated 01/14/2000 5:44:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!, mAARk@wrlc.org
writes:

<< Yeah, but if you could disconnect only the injector for the "pump"
cylinder,
 you could start the engine and pump all your tires up while the engine is
 running. Stopping all fuel flow would mean you have to hold the starter on
 the entire time your inflating the tire, stop and check the pressure and hold
 the key again until you get it right. If unplugging the injector would
 work, that
 would be pretty slick (My new '92 Dak is my first TPI vehicle, so all this
 is new
 and exciting to me, if you couldn't tell ;-)). >>

that was the rough part. i just held the key switch with a screwdriver braced
on the steering wheel. until i got the idea to use a locking type of air
fitting. i also removed the core so it filled up fast.
Rob