Re: Bogus offer for a mopar hi-po computer?(update)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 01:24:56 EST

Well, I was looking thru a mopar performance magazine and lookie here. tests
on a 3.9L engine proves 10 hp increase and 15 ft.lbs of torque. but it
doesn't say there's one. I'm calling up mopar performance tomorrow. but i
agreed to send in the money to buy it. hope it really comes.
-Dester

<< >>I just don't want to be jacked again, so any comments? anyone?<<

 If he won't send it COD, tell him where he can stick his computer...

 -mike d.