Re: dodge colt

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 10:47:56 EST

Gary: How about mine! Only it's an '84 Colt GTS Turbo (bummer!)! This car
was one of the best cars I ever owned...absolute riot to drive...shamed many
a Camaro and Mustang in its day (others too). It had a full length rear
window static cling sticker that read.."Don't step on the gas ..unless you
really mean it!!". Was pretty quick and still had great top end (about
130mph). Say the word and I'll send it!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ
'95 SLT, CC. 5.2L