Re: 1.7 roller rockers, who??

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 11:05:00 EST

In a message dated 1/15/00 7:53:16 AM Central Standard Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< I know some peoples have done the 1,7 rollwe rockers. Did you retain th
 stock springs. and will the Mopar performance valve covers work with them,
 lemme kno, ready to order...

                         Ted O. >>

  I use the 1.7 RRs from Crower. I also have the MP valve covers. The fit is
perfect. I do however run a dbl spring. If I were you I would strongly
consider using a stronger spring, esp with the blower. You probably could get
by with the stockers, but...
Tom(11s dak)