F & B t-body before and after dyno #s!

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 11:28:39 EST

  Well my buddy just put on his stage 2 F&B t-body on his 360. Now to be
fair, this motor is pretty done up so it was begging for a larger t-body.
Specs are as follows: MP magnum short block(10.5 to 1 version), Hughes stage
2 heads, 1.6 crane RRs,hardened pushrods,springs,M1 intake,aprox. 540 lift
with 220/224 duration@50 cam, MP headers(single 3" exhaust,no cat,Borla
muffler),24lb inj,pulleys,3500 stall.
 I don't have all the dyno #s through the entire RPM, but here is the
pertinent info:
  Peak gain of 20 RHP and 20 TQ @ 4900
  Across the board gain (with no loss down low ) of 18 hp!
   Peak HP 345 and (wow) 420 TQ!
  Bare in mind these are REAR wheel #s, and with a loose TQ converter, which
really robs HP.
  Congrats to Frank & Bruce for making a quality product that works as
advertised. I'm happy to say mine's in the mail. Hope I can best my buddies
#s when I go on the dyno. :)
Tom(11s dak)