Re: throttle body comparison

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 12:12:09 EST

I would have to agree with you hear, Patrick still owes me my core money,
and now he wont answer his mail (this has been on going since October)

I then sent my R&D TB, which I was quit unhappy with the fit and finish
of, to Quick D, and they totlly re-did the TB and actually made a new
style bore. Quick D has gone completely above and beyond in customer
service, and quality. This TB is the best once I have seen, everything
fits perfectly, and just has loads of quality put into it. If I could just
list the number of problems I had with the R&D machining I could make this
email take 10 minutes to read, and not to mention Patricks crappy customer
service!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke