RE: Re: RE: **FOG LIGHTS**

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 17:20:28 EST

The wiring harness I bought from the dealer had an extra relay on it that
disabled the fog lights when the high beams are on. Of course, I disabled
that feature. There were also lots of little harnesses/ connectors that you
had to remove wires from and replace with wires from the kit. My cousin who
installs stereos/alarms for a living ended up helping me with it.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd