Convertible SuperVipertruck

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 17:53:59 EST

Austin,

I looked in a copy of the "Motor Crash Estimate Guide" which is a book
bodyshops use to Estimate body jobs. Looking up parts for 89-90 Dakotas, I
dont see a difference in the Frame assembly. I see frames listed as 2 wheel
and 4 wheel drive and different wheelbases, but nothing speciffically
labeled as Convertible. There are some differences in the cab however. The
Rear Panel, which is the back of the cab, under the window has an additional
inner/lower panel. It is not listed in the regular cab models, however,
Chrysler didn't list this as a servicable part, so it doesn't have a part
number. I'm going to scan in the pages from the book and email them to you.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM