Re: RE: Panhard bar?

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 23:07:15 EST

I don't really know how to eliminate it totally, being all pick-ups are
light over the rear and have realitively stiff springs to carry things.
Add more weight?? Better shocks come to mind, as well as a sway bar
would keep it in check. I know the old Impalas ('65-up) had Panhard
bars, but they had no upper control arms (rear coil springs). Honestly,
I don't think it would be too hard to put one on. Weld bracket to frame,
and to axle, connect bar. LMK what happens.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts