Re: Mopar valve covers ??

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 13:58:34 EST

In a message dated 1/16/00 1:28:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

> Summit list the MP covers for 273-360, are all these motors the same as
> my 318. will those covers fit ?
No Ted, the magnum valve covers have more bolt holes than the LA covers. Are
you talking about the Mopar Performance covers? The PN for the black wrinkle
finish ones is P5249343. I just happen to have them sitting in my garage. The
number for the polished aluminum ones has been posted recently on the list.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2