Re: Someone please fix my DML!! JON!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 15:21:28 EST

At 11:57 AM 1/16/00 EST, you wrote:
>I dunno if there messages are getting through, but "I haven't gotten a DML
>message in about 3 days. What's up with that?? Someone please IM me
privately
>and give me the scoop.

D-C has discontinued the 3.9L ... will only put the 4 and 8s for the Dakotas.
Also, 5-speeds will be phased out by end of 2002 production. Texas is
really big when compared to Rhode Island. Bernd and Heather have been
selected to run on the DML ticket. Anything else?

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.