Re: Need Help with Subwoofers!

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 18:32:24 EST

In a message dated 1/16/00 5:59:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> Damnit,
> My new sub don't fit in my box, I just made my box and it is about 2"
>
> shallow to fit the magnets, SH*T My question is how can i get them in
there,

> I can't amke the box deeper, otheriwse it'll interfere witht the seats, I
am

> thinking maybe a couple of trim rings???
>
> Someone please help!
> Greg

Greg, where are you planning on putting the box? Also what size subs are you
going with? It sounds like you might be doing something sinilar to where my
box is. Mine is under my back seat in a custom box. I wanted 12's but they
are all too deep, I had to go wit 10's and still had trouble finding one that
would clear.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2