Re: drop shocks

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 19:07:07 EST

>>>need to know where i can get a set of good (cheap )
drop shocks <<<

I dunno... I don't recommend cheap anything. When it comes to suspension
stuff, you get what you pay for. Fork out the 140 and get the Doestch
Tech's. I've got em' and love em'! Sport Truck Direct has em'...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, slammed, modded, painted, and can clear speed bumps just fine,
thank you! =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.