Carlisle Website

From: ekammerer@pmc-mail.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 07:41:44 EST

Carlisle Productions has a pretty informative website at
www.carsatcarlisle.com. It covers upcoming shows, shows past, and has
links to accomodations. Chryslers at Carlisle is historically one of the
smaller shows (not like Spring or Fall Carlisle), so I think it's likely
that y'all can stay fairly close by. I am Carlisle-born, so I know of what
I speak. I still have some property there (at the base and running up the
side) at the North Mountain (okay, it's not much of a mountain, 1400 feet
total, maybe 600-800 above the valley). I am currently scheduled to be on
a job site in Nevada for most of July (Yeeesh!), or I'd have a big old
party with mudbogs and trail runs for all you guys. If my schedule
changes, I'll let you guys know.

Eric K.
Aka Jackalope, the PA Desert Rat