Re: Pinging Problem partially solved

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 08:37:22 EST

You dont think there's a computer problem do ya? Have you tryed resetting
it? If so, Ask the dealer if you can get a new computer to see if it pings
with that... These new computers dont break to the point where something
will stop working.. but will cause some funny stuff to happen....
(My old computer made my truck cut off 4 times before it completely died,
took about 6 months too)
Sounds like it could be the problem... =/
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ