Re: RE: **FOG LIGHTS**

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 14:49:05 EST

There are many states (including here in NC) wherr the law is "A vehicle may
display no more than two lights over XX lumins at one time." (The rednecks
don't much like this one ;-) LOL)

That may have something to do with it, or it could be just to keep from
draining the battery :-)

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS