Re: Peter Anthony Screwin DML Members

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 16:15:18 EST

This whole discussion is completely beside the point.
This latest fabrication from Peter Anthony is just a continuation of a
string of lies to the members of the DML that began back in November.
His exact words were "I fell in the bathroom and blew out my knee". He
didn't say that he tore his Anterior Cruciate Ligament, or any other wording
that would say exactly what part of his knee was injured or how severely.
He was very vague. I have had 2 knee surgeries and i paid very close
attention to what anybody says that's going to cut me open.
It's just another lie fellas, and how long it takes for surgery and recovery
in the hospital is just an academic discussion.

Frank WJ