Re: Need Help with Subwoofers!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 20:45:46 EST

I told you to get shallow magnet subs in the first place, Greg...

Now all you can do is send me the subs and I'll use em for you (at least you
know they're being used for a good cause.)

What is the mounting depth on those JBL subs? I've owned a couple subs and
here's my opinion for a good shallow magnet subwoofer

Image Dynamics (had 2-10" subs, but Peter Anthony has em at the moment..ALONG
with my t-form!)
This sub is good all around. Plays very low bass for a 10" or 12" sub,
acoustical (clean) and gets quite loud)

So trade em or whatever, but I don't think you really should make trim rings.
-Dester

<< Get new subs! I had the same problem the rockford DVC's have a shallow
magnet
 and sound great they worked for me!
 Rob