Re: 42RE Shift Kit

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 21:21:40 EST

I got the same tranny... I got the Transgo kit... Works nice!
Took about 10 hrs from puttin the truck up to puttin it down tho.. It was
also 30 degrees.. (got it fer x-mas) $99.95 i think from Summit...
Giveum a call, they'll hook ya up with the right kit..
You'll like it... and if ya gets it... make the 1-2 shift the firmest you
can, dont let the book scare ya
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake, tb,
fan)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ