tech jobs in D/FW (non-Dak)

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 13:40:28 EST

The Associates in Irving is aggressively seeking positions, and I thought it
would be good to hook a few people up with a job, and earn a nice little
referral bonus in the process. Their aggressive campaign is only going to
last for two months.

These are the titles with avaialable positions:

e-commerce
Internet/Intranet Support and Development
Unix/software Engineering
Nt Engineering
Network Engineering (data communications)
Applications Infrastructure
Systems Architecture
Web Development
Systems Analyst
Software Consulting
Database Analysis

email me at my work email with questions or your resume to keep the mailing
list from being overburdoned with this... the sooner the better.
gordon_adams@afcc.com