RE: Re:  Ping Report

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:44:36 EST

Call the Consumer Hot-Line (or regional rep) at DC or send e-mail with the
complaint of what is happening to your vehicle.
http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/index_e.htm
http://www.4adodge.com/splash_flash.html

I cannot access the web site for a number from here but I would call the
dealer for a number to the consumer complaint department.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps