Re: Dakota Plant Tour,Attn: Joe and Jon

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:10:11 EST

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 DRD892@aol.com wrote:
[...]
> If you like, I will try again this month. I would probably need to know about
> how many people would attend and some kind of date.
> Jon, how many members do we have now?

    Currently, the list has about 740 members.

> I don't personally know very many people at this complex. But I can give it
> a try.
>
> Of course, I could cut off their supply of axle assemblies and reduce them to
> building two-wheel trucks. But then again, that won't make us many friends.

  BWAAAHAHHAAHAAA! =) I can see the headlines now... 'Internet mailing
list cripples DaimlerChrysler! J. Schremp is out; the first act of new
chairman and CEO B. Ratsch was to call for the immediate development of
a new line of engines for the popular Dodge Dakota pickup truck. The
current 4 cylinder base engine will reportedly be replaced by a supercharged
HEMI V8 displacing over 900 cubic inches. No details are yet available on
the more powerful engines in the lineup. Emergency rooms across the country
have reported a massive influx of EPA employees suffering from shock, and
EPA managment appears to have simply given up in disgust. Administrator
Carol Browner was quoted as saying, "Screw you guys; I'm going home!" The
entire agency has been dissolved indefinitely. Film at 11.'

  Hey, maybe its worth a shot... ;-)

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'