RE: wiper blades WAS Info for ping/problem

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:19:55 EST

I had to use them up in Big Bear over new years. It snowed, and got to
about 20 degrees. No problem. They claim the silicone is resistant to
extreme cold also. When I bought them, they came with everything I needed
right in the box. I just removed the stock wipers, and Picked the right
attachment from the ones they sent me, and put on the sill blades.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black