RE: Upgrading to a larger tire

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:58:10 EST

When I will be upgrading to the larger diameter tire, I will ensure the
computer module be adjusted to match any changes. Since the CC has a lot of
wheel well clearance, I will try a 70 series with either a 295 or 305mm size
(10" or 11" width). This will be an additional inch in height but with a
greater width for the rear to hold to the payment.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps