Re: Alarms

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 20:54:12 EST

I can get you a Viper (DEI) 550 (WITH automatic start built in)
-4 button remote
-power locks
-This thing can activate anything electrical in your car/truck, i heard after
you remote start it, you can have it turn your stereo system on and if you
have a remote for you head unit (hm, i guess that extra 30 bucks for the
remote WAS worth it!) you can turn it on and adjust volume and all sorts of
crazy stuff. also a garage door opener.
-Dester

<< Somebody recently posted something about their new alarm, I think a
Clifford
 Ace 7000. If I remember correctly, the price was $550 installed. Please
 let me know where that is for that price. I just went alarm shopping and a
 Clifford Concept 200 was $450 installed. >>