Re: Penetrating oil, was: Re: Pitman Arm Update

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 22:16:05 EST

Flip, it used to be hard for me to find it. Past few months, I've seen
Walmart and unAdvanced Auto carrying it. It'll be in an aerosol can, yellow
cap, with yellow, red, and white label.. About $3-4 per can on the right
coast :)
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ