Re: Need Help with Subwoofers!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:40:55 EST

In a message dated 1/16/00 4:57:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Mag318Racr@aol.com writes:

> Greg, where are you planning on putting the box? Also what size subs are
you

> going with? It sounds like you might be doing something sinilar to where
my
> box is. Mine is under my back seat in a custom box. I wanted 12's but they
> are all too deep, I had to go wit 10's and still had trouble finding one
> that
> would clear.
>
> Kelly in SC
> '96 CC 5.2

well the box is going behind ym seats (Buckets) the subs are JBL Power Series
10". I got two of em, I made the box to the max dimensions as to not
interfere with the seat movement (I need it all 6'3)

So now I am thinking SUBS IN THE BED!
    Greg