Re: Ford 9"

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:36:36 EST

>>also, its just my opinion, but dont count out the old chrysler
8.75... I would take it over a ford 9" any day of the week... plus I
would
never put anything labeled ford on my truck.... :) IMHO<<<

actually, now that you mention it. I managed to locate a 74' 8 3/4 rear
for sale. Has a 2.73 open diff, but I plan to put a 3.92 posi in it and
have it rebuilt and shortened to fit my needs.
Anyone know how long a 87-96 dak rear end is?

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, slammed, modded, painted, and can clear speed bumps just fine,
thank you! =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.