Header Prices

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 01:35:25 EST

Alright,

Since there seems to be somewhat of an interest in headers. Here are my
prices:

Dakota V6 - $324.99
Dakota/Ram V8 - $454.99
y-pipe - $159.99

If I can get 5 or more orders the prices look like this:

Dakota V6 - $284.99
Dakota/Ram V8 - $386.99
y-pipe - $134.99

These are for nickel plated headers. Check out Bernds website for pics.
There nice and shiny, almost look like chrome.

These are pretty competitive prices. If you receive a better quote from
someone else, email me and I will see what I can do. All profits do not go
into my pocket. Instead, they are deposited into the account for the new
upcoming Dodge trucks magazine. I shall be able to accept credit cards by
the end of next week.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk