RE: Ping Report

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 08:23:55 EST

Wad looking through my new Sport truck mag last night and thought if you
hadn't seen it that you would like the new ad for dodge dakota. it is three
page fold at and reads like this. Pg1 "Knock Knock Knock Knock" Pg 2 "Whos
there whos there whos there whos there". Pg3 "The new dodge dakota Quad cab"

mmmm Knock knock knock knock HOW true they are.

Mike
98 Ram quad cab 318
K&N,Gibson duals,180 stant
285/55 18s