Re: non-dak, but amusing....

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 09:51:39 EST

Ya never know, maybe the dealership really screwed somebody over, and this
is how they got the place back...
I'm definitely not advocating this type of behaviour, but i thought it was
amusing.
I'm positive that the dealership has insurance for this type of thing, so
basically an insurance company has to pay out $75 grand.
Who here likes insurance companies?

That's what i thought.

Frank WJ