Re: After-market diff cover?

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 10:29:47 EST

Be careful if you order that Dana 35 cover from Transdapt.
Make sure of the bolt count and pattern. If you don't,
they will send you a cover for the Dana 35 used in the
Grand Cherokees, which is different. The traditional 35
cover is round, while the front of ours is more square. I
personally don't think you'll find one for this front axle.
 With the skid plate you can't really see it anyway.

--- John Cullen <cullen@voicenet.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find an after market diff
> cover
> for the front dana 35c as well as the 8.25 rear that has
> a threaded
> fill plug...
>
> Thanks
> John

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's