Gibson Exhaust System 4.7L

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 11:40:29 EST

I just called Gibson, They have designed and tested the new 4.7L system and
it will be ready for delivery in about 3 weeks. They are going to offer
several different exit designs, and the system will be 3" single pipe. They
didn't have a price yet, but he said it would be about the same as the 5.2L
system.

Anybody interested in a group buy??? Maybe we can work something out with
them?

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ