truck won't start

From: Gregory Wright (gjw@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 16:56:36 EST

Hey everyone, I'm having a problem with my 1987 Dodge Dakota V6. It won't
start. The battery is about a month old and the spark plugs were just
replaced in the past two months. When I first started it up yesterday it
started to run for a few seconds then died out on me. It did that three
times, now I can just hear it churning, but no luck in starting it. I check
the distributor cap and wires and they all look intact, no cracks or
anything. It is deathly cold here in Michigan and I've always had a problem
with it starting in the rain, but never to this extent. I even tried pushing
it back three or so feet in order to reset something (at least that's what I
was told to do when I bought the truck in December 98). Any ideas? Please
help. Thanks.

Greg Wright
Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Colony - President

GO BLUE! University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

"When I grow up I wanna be like me."