Re: 1st Door Dinger

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 18:33:28 EST

Ive heard this is bad, the dry ice can take the dent out but it can also
make the paint very very brittle and cause it to crack becuase it can
shrink the paint as well.... IMHO...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke