Re: Re: RE: Gibson Exhaust System 4.7L

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 19:14:53 EST

Well, I haven't got any times on my truck, so I'll never know if it's
faster or not. Power that I can use up hills and towing (if I ever
get the boat) is more useful to me. And I know it's there on the
hills, because I've tried it. I do live on a ridge! Come spring,
I'll run it up Mt Hood a few times for a serious test. (fish up there
anyway)
Flip