Re: RUMOR AGAIN-6 DOOR SUV!

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 23:10:11 EST

STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

<< What has SIX DOORS and longer than the Ford Excursion?

 Give up?

 The Chebbby SUBURBAN XXL.

 This is concept that GM is now working on with a Excursion fighter-called
 XXL (noted in the Automobile Feb edition).

I got a good idea. why dont we all get rid of our trucks and cars and drive
around in buses. it seems thats where were heading now with all the big ass
gas sucking suvs. I had a crew cab dually and that thing was a huge pain in
the ass to park. driving it wasnt so bad but to park or try to make a u turn
forget it. might as well wish to see flying monkeys
Rob