Re: Need Help with Subwoofers!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 01:23:57 EST

Fosgate makes 4 lines of subs.
1) cheap-Punch series, aka Series 1
2) XLC they're okay... average with the other average subs
3) DVC Okay sounding, but can hold a lil more power than the average sub
4)power and power DVC both are the same, use a huge 103 ounce chrome magnet
and takes a lot of wattage.
-Dester

<< Opps my bad not the DVC's but the sub that is one cheaper then those. I
can't
 remember what the Letters are and its too cold to check out in my truck. But
 I built my box so i'd only only have to move my seat up one "click" Its got
 to be less then 5.5 inches deep.
 Rob